Sunday, February 19, 2012

What Is This Blog For?

This is a new blog which will replace one I wrote for about a year.  It had issues and an "internal server error" whatever the heck that is.  Anyway, now I'll be here on Blogspot.  I'm so happy.


My old blog was called GettingOldOnline.com.  It dealt with issues related to getting old.  Actually, I am enjoying old age.  I find things that console me in the face of gray hair, problems with digestion, and pain in my joints. I like the feeling of wisdom and confidence that age gives me.  Some people view old age as hopeless without creativity, but I don't. The fact is that developmental psychology research has found that around the time or retirement we experience a liberation phase that restores a spirit of creativity and new adventure in us.


Look for ways to make aging creative and find new resources to spur you on.  I'll be discussing some of these ideas and I'd like to hear from you too.  I don't hate comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment