Saturday, January 16, 2016

Cheer Up!

I'm old now so I thought I'd try to modify my posts to accommodate my strength and endurance. I can write more if I make them shorter and less taxing on this old mind and body. Here goes:
Cheer Up! For Heaven's sake, quit being so negative. Look on the bright side. There is bound to be a good attitude in there some where. Do you remember being 30? That was a great time. Still had a lot to do. Kids were growing up. There were things to accomplish. We had some great times. Now I remember them with joy.

What about 50? It was good too. I was more settled. But I had a new job, and I enjoyed it, too. Kids were doing good. Frank was well. Yeah like Sinatra said, "That was a very good year,"

70? Well it wasn't bad. I made it through. We did have some tough times, but we made it. We did what we had to. All in all, I've had a good run.

Going on 80. Getting real close, but I'm still having fun, still know who I am and what my goal is and still making the effort. Cheer Up! The end is just ahead, and it looks like I'm gonna make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment