Friday, August 10, 2012

Wrong End of the Chain

Chain Link
Chain Link (Photo credit: small world)
The procedure I had done yesterday did relieve most of the pain in my neck. I slept well last night, and I could get out of bed easily. It is still sore, but that is a small price to pay.  Will I have the second injection? I doubt it. I blame most of that horrible week on the fact that they required me to cease my pain medication before the procedure. It is supposed to pose a bleeding risk. I have never had any bleeding form a needle.

 I suffered torture and excruciating pain from lack of meds.  It did show me how severe my arthritis is.  I will make plans to consult a rheumatalologist as soon as possibile.  It's not good to start at the wrong end of the chain to control where it ends up..
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment